Saturday, March 21, 2015

Accuquilt Quilt Block Design 2015

I have entered two blocks
You can vote every day through April 19th.
 
The first is Pink Lemonade Dahlia
 
http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=769590&b=537450&m=50439&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Eaccuquilt%2Ecom%2F

I love to play with solid colors and this block
was inspired by my garden.
 
 
The second was a whole lot of
spinning. 
 

http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?u=769590&b=537450&m=50439&afftrack=&urllink=www%2Eaccuquilt%2Ecom%2F
 
I kept singing
"You spin me right round baby,
right round", so it earned the
name Turntable.
 
I am totally going to make one or more
of these.
 
You can go Here and look at the entries.
and vote daily for your favorites.
 
 
The contest will run through April 19th.
This year all entries must be designed with
 AccuQuilt shapes and as always
must be an original design.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Disclaimer: I am a member of the AccuQuilt and other affiliate programs, so there is a benefit to me if you click through and purchase anything.
 
 
 
Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I don't know which one I like best. They are both great! I'll go vote now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic blocks, Amy. I'll go vote, but I don't know which one I like best. You are a great designer!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Amy, these are both great, I'll vote now !

    ReplyDelete