Wednesday, September 28, 2016

The Road Home Catch-Up and A Christmas Quilt

Well,  Let's just say
the return home after a mini-vacation
was not as smooth as I thought
it would be. 
After 7 hours with tech support,
let's just say that my computer officially
croaked. And I don't mean this
kind of croak. 

 
It completely bit the dust,
along with most of my sanity. 
After the replacement, I do now
believe that life is all
back to normal, well mostly. 

So while we were away,
a quilt actually took a vacation with us.
It is the first to hit the road.

A beautiful bright Christmas Quilt,
filled with fabrics by Blend. 
You can head over to Therm O Web
to see a tutorial on how I
created it.

Now, on to my catch-up of the
The Road Home Row Along
Here are the bloggers for this week and also last.

September 20

September 22
Words & Stitches
Beaches of California
Quilt Art
Africa
Any Pattern
Port Angeles, Washington

Patchwork Breeze
West Michigan Shoreline

September 27
Creatin’ in the Sticks
Dodge City, Kansas
Sue Griffiths Featured At Just Let Me Quilt
Northern Rivers Region, NSW, Australia

Seams To Be Sew For Batts In The Attic
Hollywood/LA

I Can Quilt 2
Baltimore, MD

September 29
Quilted Fabric Art
Burlington Vermont
Westend Quilter
Manitoulin Island, Canada
Pamela Quilts
Oregon
Quilt Fabrication
Silicon Valley, CA

Happy Hopping!!



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Does that mean you need to relearn everything too? Sigh!

    Your Road Home row is so cute. It won't be long before the dashing through the snow will be for real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My computer is limping along as I baby it to last just a bit longer. I love getting a new computer, but setting it up is such a pain. Your beautiful quilt looks like it had a wonderful vacation!

    ReplyDelete