Tuesday, December 5, 2017

November Aurifil DOM Reboot Block

I am excited to say 
that here is November's
Aurifil DOM Reboot Block
and it has not 
even been released for too long.


Another fast and fun one to stitch up.
It is getting really close to being
the end of the DOM.

I am looking so forward to seeing
these all sew together.



I have the other two that I 
missed all traced out.
I really need to get busy to 
finish them all up before the 
last one is released.
You can find the pattern to all 
these cuties HERE.



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Your embroidery work is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Amy~
    I saw your post for the Aurifil DOM Embroidery Reboot 2017 and fell in love with your work. I want to download all the patterns so they don't disappear. I followed your link and all I can find is the November Block. When I go to the Patterns Page, for 2017 the patterns are not for the embroidery and November is not even posted on the patterns page. It's not the same blocks. Do you have any ideas? I'd love to try my hands at trying this, they are very, very nice. I love your work. I want to join in your 2018 BOM - It's going to be crazy wild. Susan

    ReplyDelete