Sunday, December 31, 2017

Sun, Sand, and Sea BOM Finish and Quilt Link Party


Can you believe that 
our Sun, Sand, and Sea 
BOM is coming to an end?

Here is what all of those 
blocks look like when 
they are all sewn together.



This was finished creating
54 flying geese blocks that are
2 1/2" x 4 1/2" with 2 1/2" blocks
on the corners.
Then, I added a 4 1/2" border to
frame up the whole quilt.

The quilt was completed
 using 

I loved seeing all the
blocks come together

and I can't wait for it to be 
all quilted up.
You can find all the patterns
to this quilt HERE.


If you missed the announcement,
we have an exciting news!
We will be hosting
our third Block of the Month.
We sure hope that you
will be joining us.


You can find the whole schedule for
the 2018 BOM HERE!
There is no sign ups.
Every month the link to
the blocks will be
released and the link
will be here and also on
our Facebook Group HERE.


Here is our final link
party to show off all those
adorable Sun, Sand, and Sea
Quilts.

December's Link Party Winner
is
Sheila Tweedie!
Here is her December block.

She will be receiving
a prize from
Timeless Treasures.



By linking up your Sun, Sand, and Sea Quilt,
you have a chance at winning a prize
from our sponsor 



Go and check out
all their great fabrics that
are available
 HERE.


Thanks to all of you
who joined us in stitching up
Sun, Sand, and Sea
Block of the Month.





Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. I am really upset that a life thing happened and stalled my progress with you all. I AM going to finish up the last of the blocks, get them stitched together and quilted so I can surprise my daughter with it. Maybe if I work really hard at it, I can get it done by her birthday at the end of February...ahem...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amy, I want to thank you all so much for making my first BOM experience so much fun! I have a few blocks to catch up on, but I know this quilt will be completed and gifted this year. Thank you! The sponsors for the BOM have been amazing, too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy -I have enjoyed my first ever BOM. Your blocks were creative and fun, and instructions were easy to follow. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete